This is a recording of a live webinar.
More than half the building expected to be standing in 2050 in Australia haven’t been built yet.
Against the challenges of climate-change, growing population and resource scarcity, the benchmark for the ideal ‘green’ building continues to shift. What are the development opportunities and challenges of sustainable buildings and eco-cities in Australia?
In this webinar, our panel of experts will discuss some of the following:
- What are the main rating tools and legislative points?
- A review of the Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) program
- The expansion of the CBD program into other building types
- What is driving the uptake of building ratings?
- What will be the future focus of the Green Star ratings?
- Solar on industrial buildings - a review.
- What does the future look like, and what are the priorities when we look at the targets in the Paris Agreement?
- Roger Walker, Director, EcoStrategies
- Devan Valenti, Manager - Future Focus, Green Building Council of Australia
- Monique Alfris, A/Head of Technical Standards, NABERS